Welcome here!

       My name is Piotr and you are reading my very first post on my first blog! It'll be something different. You'll see here a lot of things about lot of topics. Most of my posts will be involved to sport, especially soccer.
       But not today! This time I will introduce myself. My name is Piotr and I'm coming from Warsaw Poland. I'm 16 and I'm starting a Lelewel high school. I love to play soccer. I'm playing in soccer junior league. I've got a younger sister. She makes me often little bit nervous but i think that is nothing unusual for younger sibling. I have also a furry friend. His name is Jupi and he is a dog. More precisely he is Shetland Sheepdog. He really reminds famous "Lassie" from "Lassie Come Home". My favourite school subjects? Math, english and PE. Maybe physics.
      So what I can write you more about me? I think that will be all for this time. Thanks for reading this piece! Next entry will be during a week. Don't miss it!
     

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Summary #1

Little change and big difference

I don't like puddles